1. TermsBy accessing the website or products at uphub.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or any of our products. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on UpHub's website or products for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UpHub's website or products;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UpHub at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on UpHub's website or products are provided on an 'as is' basis. UpHub makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, UpHub does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or products or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall UpHub or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UpHub's website or products, even if UpHub or a UpHub authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on UpHub's website or products could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UpHub does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or products are accurate, complete or current. UpHub may make changes to the materials contained on its website or products at any time without notice. However UpHub does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksUpHub has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or products and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UpHub of the site. Use of any such linked website or products is at the user's own risk.
7. ModificationsUpHub may revise these terms of service for its website or products at any time without notice. By using this website or products you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
With your consent.
- Regrading the information that you have disclosed to public.
- Regarding the information loss or disclosure due to hacker attack, virus, and all those which are beyond UpHub's control.
- We use third party services that may collect information used to identify you like Google Analytics, Mixpanel Analytics, Facebook SDK
code & developer communities
A place for coders and developers to share, learn and grow together.